Initial Visit To VanEndo
At your first appointment, you will consult with the doctor regarding your diagnosis and treatment options. We usually allow enough time at this appointment for your treatment to be started, however, a second appointment may be required to complete treatment.
Required Patient Information:
- A referral from your general dentist and any applicable recent x-rays.
- If you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e., uncontrolled diabetes, high blood pressure, bleeding disorders, heart conditions, etc.), please advise the doctor prior to any dental treatment.
- If you are on any medications (over the counter or those prescribed by your health care professional), please bring a list with you.
- If you are advised to take medication prior to dental treatment (i.e., antibiotics), please let us know.
- If you have insurance coverage, please bring your insurance information.
Note: a parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 to their first appointment.