After Endodontic Treatment
- There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work.
- Your tooth and surrounding gum tissue may be slightly tender for several days as a result of manipulation during treatment and previous condition of your tooth. This is normal and no cause for alarm.
- Do not chew food on the affected side until your treatment is completed and your tooth is covered with a protective restoration provided by your general dentist.
- You may continue your regular dental hygiene regimen after treatment unless otherwise stated.
- Discomfort may be alleviated by taking Ibuprofen (Advil) alone or in combination with Acetaminophen (Tylenol) as directed.
- In case of emergency during office hours, please call our office directly at (604) 879-0661.
- If an emergency arises after hours, you can call the office to reach the doctor on call for this practice.
NOTE: alcohol intake is not advised while taking medications.